Research Students Admission 2022

Please find out the application and admission for Fukuoka University Research Students for 2022 as below.

NOTICE: Please understand that candidates must have high Japanese language proficiency – JLPT N2 or N1 level.

Many international students work as research students, carrying out specific research in the University’s faculties and graduate schools. Some research students continue their studies in the University’s graduate schools after completing their research.

Did you graduate from an university in Japan?

You can apply for “Undergraduate Research Student (学部研究生 Gakubu Ryugakusei)” requiring different application procedures from above “Research Students”. For more detailed information, please check out this page . The Academic Affairs Office (教務課 Kyo-mu-ka) will be in charge of you.